CRI wishes everyone a Happy Halloween and we hope you enjoy the season with family, friends, and loved ones!
Say goodbye to Summer and get ready for events and festivals catered to food, culture, and more!
Discover Richmond Tours
2022 Fall Events & Festivals in Richmond, VA:
- 2nd Street Festival: October 1-2
- Powhatan’s Festival of the Grape: October 1
- Richmond Oktoberfest: October 7-8
- Richmond Folk Festival: October 7-9
- Armenian Food Festival: September 9-10
- St. Benedict Oktoberfest: September 16-18
Click the button below for a full list of Fall events and festivals to help you and your loved ones celebrate this season.
See the full list here
Continued Mortgage Trends
Even those new to the process know that purchasing a new home is one of the biggest purchases in one's life. The preparation should begin even before you start touring homes and especially before you make an offer. Realtor.com put together a checklist of everything you need to do in case you're feeling overwhelmed in your home-buying journey.
Their checklist includes helpful todos like checking your credit score, addressing any blemishes on your credit report, zeroing in on an attainable house price, shopping for the right mortgage lender, the importance of pre-approvals, and more.
If you’re planning on buying a home and are unsure of where to start, consider creating a checklist based on what these experts believe helps set buyers up for success.
Our custom credit disputes leverage the consumer protection laws and the credit bureaus’ automated codes to help remove or correct unverifiable items.
As our client, we dispute accounts with the bureaus and creditors on your behalf. Using our years of experience, we utilize the tools you need to move your case forward and the results you are looking for.
Mortgage readiness and getting pre-approved all imply creditworthiness.
You, too, can improve your credit.
Read More About CreditWorthiness Here
SCORE Workshop: How to Establish or Repair Your Business Credit featuring Robert Linkonis!
Get advice on how to establish or repair your business credit as well as funding advice from a credit repair expert!
When you need funding for your business, you don't need to tap your personal credit cards or mortgage your home or personal assets for a loan. Business credit is out there if you know how to get it!
In this interactive session, you'll learn:
- The 20 foundational steps required to get approved for $50,000 plus in business credit.
- The inner workings of the business credit bureaus: D&B, Experian, and Equifax.
- How business credit scores are calculated and how to get an 85 D&B Paydex score.
- The "Anatomy of the FICO Score" and how to increase your personal credit scores sometimes up to 100 points.
- The risks to your personal finances from credit-related scams and fraud and how to avoid them!
- The practices/products, tools and services available to help you get proper reporting of your credit.
What our clients are saying about us
Give us a call today to start your credit repair journey!
Mon-Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (804) 823-9601 | (800) 648-5157